Sunday, January 12, 2014

currently v2



Currently I'm....

Reading: The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger - also, I'm getting ready for a small group I'm leading at church, The Christian Atheist is what we will be reading!


Watching: Downton Abbey - I'm all caught up! Last night's episode was so good! I'm also watching Sons of Anarchy not the cleanest show, but I was hooked right away. This weekend I saw Lone Survivor, so good! 


Listening: Relevant Podcast is so addiciting! I even got my sister hooked!


Wishing: There were more hours in a day!


Thinking: just a lot of different things...


Praying: For guidance in 2014.


Loving: What Jesus is doing in my life!


What are you CURRENTLY doing?

Giveaway winner will be up tonight!!
and want more currently? i am an avidinstagrammer

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis