Monday, November 3, 2014

Welcome November / November Goals




I love the Fall. It's my favorite season. Maybe because my birthday is in Autumn.

This Summer and some of Fall has already passed by. But I'm excited that in Arizona "Fall" is just beginning.

I've missed blogging. I always have ideas for my blog, it's always evolving in my head, fear and time prevent me from executing them.

I'm sick of fear. I'm sick of not having enough time.

These past few months I've:
Tried online dating - I need help in this area... My poor, poor profiles.
Had my church, basically start over.
Fallen in love with YouTube makeup tutorials.
Learned I want to head towards a minimalist lifestyle.
Thrown a mini-surprise party for my not so little-little sister.
Found a local gym and working with a physical trainer.
Found a beagle who has been staying at our house.

I have so many dreams and goals - It's time to start walking in faith.

So, welcome Birthday Month! Welcome November, I'm so glad you're finally here.

My goals for November need to be simple, not stressful, and attainable.

5 Simple Goals

  1. Finish at least 3 books.
  2. Get into the routine of going to the gym.
  3. Start planning a capsule wardrobe.
  4. Have all my Christmas shopping done.
  5. Keep my room clean.
These are all attainable -
  1. I have some "overdue" books from friends that need to be read. 
  2. My trainer and I are working on a schedule this upcoming week.
  3. This upcoming weekend, which is the weekend before my birthday, I plan on going through my closet and getting rid of at least 60% of my closet.
  4. Christmas always sneaks up on me. Not this year, I will not be shopping on Christmas Eve.
  5. This is the hardest one, but as I continue to purge, I'll have less to keep track of!

What are your November goals? Have you been as busy as me?

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis